Senior Account Executive
About 97 Switch
97 Switch is an award winning Chicago and Portland based agency focused on Digital Strategy, Marketing, and Design.
We have been recognized as a Top Digital Marketing Agency by Clutch, UpCity and The Manifest. We take great pride in our relationships and we operate with the understanding that it’s all about being good to others in everything we do.
We are looking to accelerate our growth by 500% in the next three years and are looking for the right person to manage our client accounts. The ideal candidate is a driven marketing professional with experience leading projects and managing a team.
Who we are looking for
We are seeking a Senior Account Executive with a strong track record in digital marketing, branding and web design to join our team. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge in branding, web design, digital ads, SEO, and social media strategy.
In this role, you must be a leader who can manage projects and the way our team carries out our services. As a key point of contact for our partners, the Senior Account Executive must be personable and be able to communicate effectively to all accounts by continuously providing the right strategy to meet their business needs and be an active resource to them by communicating proactively.
Additionally, the candidate will be able to regularly take in-person meetings in Chicago to meet the needs of our partners.
- Provide the right ongoing digital strategy to our partners
- Carry out marketing projects for our partners, including but not limited to, branding work, website design, digital ad campaigns, and social media
- Become the main point of contact for the company’s accounts and coordinate all communication, while making sure to always provide the right business and digital strategy to meet our partners needs
- Ensure 97 Switch’s high standards are met across all design, marketing, and strategy services
- Manage and collaborate with our team of experts and implement any necessary changes to ensure we are reaching our partners’ goals within the agreed upon timelines
- Regularly communicate with our partners to update them on progress and present both the quantitative and qualitative aspects of our work in a clear, digestible way
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Must possess 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing and web design role
- Well versed with Google Ads, Meta Ads, UI/UX web design, content marketing, and social media management
- Past experience in a client-facing role on a marketing team with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to take in-person meetings in Chicago with clients required
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Robust Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Professional Development and Training
- Fun Environment
- Mostly Remote Work
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be assigned to an employee in this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee, and is subject to change by the employer as the organizational needs and requirements of the job change.
97 Switch is an Equal Employment Opportunity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military and veteran status, disability (physical or mental), or any other applicable legally protected characteristics. 97 Switch believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.