Content Marketing Intern
About 97 Switch
97 Switch is an award winning Chicago and Portland based agency focused on Digital Strategy, Marketing, and Design.
We have been recognized as a Top Digital Marketing Agency by Clutch, UpCity and The Manifest. We take great pride in our relationships and we operate with the understanding that it’s all about being good to others in everything we do.
We are looking to accelerate our growth by 500% in the next three years and are looking for the right person to manage our client accounts. The ideal candidate is a driven marketing professional with experience leading projects and managing a team.
Who we are looking for
As a Content Marketing Intern, you will assist with handling our partner marketing strategy across a variety of platforms including social media, blogs and websites. This is a writing heavy position, and we are looking for someone whose strong writing and communication skills can help us deliver the highest quality marketing content for our partners. As needed, you will also assist team members with other related projects.
- Source and manage long-term social media calendars for a variety of partners, ensuring content aligns with devised marketing strategies
- Assist with development, management and optimization of Facebook and Google Ad campaigns
- Research, write and edit several blogs per month for a variety of partners across a variety of fields, including hospitality, commerce, service and real estate
- Manage social media account activity to ensure partner satisfaction with content
- Write, edit and proofread content on emails, websites and other online platforms
- Design email campaigns while working with our creative team
- Collaborate with team members on other agency projects, including graphic design, web design and advertising
- Work with various content formats such as blogs, video and photo
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Currently or graduated majoring in Journalism, Marketing, English or another related field
- Experienced as a published writer with a portfolio that includes writing samples such as blogs, articles, or similar pieces
- Knowledge of social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn; Awareness of how to develop marketing strategies based on given platform
- Experience managing social media accounts
- Experience with adobe suite
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Available for 20-40 hours per week
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Robust Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Professional Development and Training
- Fun Environment
- Mostly Remote Work
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be assigned to an employee in this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee, and is subject to change by the employer as the organizational needs and requirements of the job change.
97 Switch is an Equal Employment Opportunity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military and veteran status, disability (physical or mental), or any other applicable legally protected characteristics. 97 Switch believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.