Business Development Rep. – Digital Marketing Sales
About 97 Switch
97 Switch is an award winning Chicago and Portland based agency focused on Digital Strategy, Marketing, and Design.
We have been recognized as a Top Digital Marketing Agency by Clutch, UpCity and The Manifest. We take great pride in our relationships and we operate with the understanding that it’s all about being good to others in everything we do.
We are looking to accelerate our growth by 500% in the next three years and are looking for the right person to manage our client accounts. The ideal candidate is a driven marketing professional with experience leading projects and managing a team.
Who we are looking for
As a Business Development Representative, you will have the unique opportunity of building partnerships while focusing on our internal growth. As the first point of contact for potential clients, you will be responsible for communicating compelling value propositions, and contributing to the top of the sales pipeline. You will be responsible for identifying and sourcing quality leads by leveraging research and data as 97 Switch expands. You will be involved in both inbound and outbound leads and initiatives, schedule meetings, pitch to potential clients when necessary, and ultimately convert prospects into qualified opportunities.
The Business Development Representative is an individual that is goal-oriented, organized, data-driven, and an enthusiastic advocate for 97 Switch and digital marketing. They are someone that is curious to learn, takes on new tasks, and is not afraid of failure. If you’re a conversationalist with high-energy and organizational skills, we’d love to meet you.
- Prospecting and qualifying potential sales leads. Conducting initial outreach and generating discovery calls using cold emails, social selling, and networking.
- Identify the needs of potential partners and determine their interest in our services
- Being the first point of contact on inbound leads
- Build long-lasting relationships with partners
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date information in our CRM.
- Collaborate with our team to optimize collateral and sales workflow-support team in marketing efforts to create leads
- Helping develop proposals and scope of work for potential partners
- Using data and research to identify new industry and category targets.
- Proactively seeking new leads and business opportunities
- Representing 97 Switch as the right digital partner for businesses.
- Expert knowledge of our services and past partnerships- customize solutions to fit prospects unique needs
- Schedule meetings with potential clients and be present on sales calls
- Maintaining and growing existing leads
- Providing prompt responses to prospects and partners
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- A highly motivated college graduate with demonstrated entrepreneurial ability or a current high performing BDR / LDR / SDR looking to expand into a highly dynamic sales role
- Very high-energy level
- High social intelligence- great at building relationships
- Ability to compose compelling, beautiful emails customized for individual prospects to generate replies
- Ability to deliver engaging pitches and presentations
- Able to find the most creative ways to reach prospects, no matter what it takes
- High willingness & ability to learn
- Team player who can collaborate on sales plans when necessary
- Highly organized and detail oriented
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Robust Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Professional Development and Training
- Fun Environment
- Mostly Remote Work
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be assigned to an employee in this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee, and is subject to change by the employer as the organizational needs and requirements of the job change.
97 Switch is an Equal Employment Opportunity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military and veteran status, disability (physical or mental), or any other applicable legally protected characteristics. 97 Switch believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.